Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Gainwell Commosales Pvt Ltd (“us” or “we”) and you (the customer) relating to the Gainwell Loyalty Rewards Program. You can enrol to the Loyalty Program by applying online at http://loyalty.gainwellindia.com/gcpl/loyalty and after your enrolment, you will be issued a Loyalty Card with a unique Loyalty ID which can be used to earn and redeem reward points on the same Loyalty Account. If you apply to register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse your application to join the Loyalty Program for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, negative credit history, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting or any previous history of verbal or physical abuse to GCPL staff.
2. To register for the Gainwell Rewards Loyalty Program you will need to complete an online application form on our website at http://loyalty.gainwellindia.com/gcpl/loyalty. A Loyalty Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be minimum 18 years of age and resident of the Republic of India to join the Loyalty Program.
3. By opening a Loyalty Program membership account or by using either your loyalty card to receive and redeem benefits of the Loyalty Program, including, without limitation, Loyalty Program Points, you agree that:
b. you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by the Company, the Loyalty Program, Participating Properties and Partner Programs, and their authorized third-party agents and licensees in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Statement.
4. Reward points can be earned only during cash purchases of eligible items identified by the Company from time to time.
5. These reward points can only be redeemed against parts voucher and merchandise available on our website.
6. In case of parts voucher redemption, the invoice value should be greater than or equal to the parts voucher value. Partial redemption of parts voucher is not acceptable.
7. Parts voucher to be redeemed against next purchase only.
8. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty Card, security details relating to your Loyalty Account and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Loyalty Card. You should not share your Loyalty Account username and password with anyone, including GCPL staff. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Loyalty Card number you should promptly contact the helpline number, 1800 419 3356.
9. Reward Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
10. Your Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card. Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. The accumulation of points does not entitle the Program Members to any vested rights, and the Company does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any reward, redemption level, rebate or any other benefit. The Company assumes no liability to Members as regards the addition or deletion of items from or for which points can be collected and/or redeemed.
11. Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Account instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Account 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Account.
12. The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 INR. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at any time.
13. As of now, there is no annual fee for the Gainwell Samriddhi Club. However, We reserve the right to amend the policy at any time.
14. As of now, there is no registration fee for the Gainwell Samriddhi Club. However, We reserve the right to amend the policy at any time.
15. Outstanding, if any, in your account will lead to disqualification towards registration/ initial membership.
16. In case of invoice reversal, accumulated reward points against a particular reversed invoice will also be reversed from the customer’s account within a period of 15 days.
17. If We determines that a customer has abused any of the Programme’s privileges, has failed to comply with any of the Programme Terms, or makes any misrepresentation to the Company, GCPL may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending such customer’s privileges under the Programme, revoking any or all of the points in such customer’s loyalty account, and/ or revoking the customer’s membership in the Programme, in each case, with or without advance notice to the customer and without liability to GCPL.
18. In addition to the above, GCPL reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Loyalty Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Program; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Program by publishing notices on our website http://loyalty.gainwellindia.com/gcpl/loyalty; and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Account on reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at http://loyalty.gainwellindia.com/gcpl/loyalty